1.3
Additional Fees

would not cover medicines needed, so I have suffered for almost a year and a half.They keep calling wanting to talk about preventive care, but won;t cover the care you need.

Requested money back from hospital so I was billed over $6700, they would not accept that my out of pocket was reached.I contacted medicare about this and they found me better coverage at less then half the price.I have also contacted an attorney about my out of pocket not being recognized and was told I have a very good case against them for that, Stay away from Humana.

Reason of review: lack if proper medical care and failure to comply with contract .

Preferred solution: accept my out of pocket was reached for 2013 and reimburse what I paid from the time they requested over $6700 back fro hospital in 2013..

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments

Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Humana - Notice of Past due Premium Humana "I receive this letter every month for about 4 or 5 months now and my payment goes out on the 4th or 7th of every month never 31 days late..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more