Made the mistake of switching to Humana part D coverage.they are trying to force me on a med I have been off two years because the one I am on now is a tier 3 and more expensive.

Janumet works for my diabetes but these people don't care they just want to save money and no patient concern. these people are a disgrace to prescription insurance. previously have used two other plans one from blue cross blue shield and aarp and they worked fine.

Hopefully my doctor can convince them to do the right thing through the exception process which should not be required

why does some clerk try to tell me they know more than my doctor as to what I need.Hope I can stay well for a year until can ret rid of these blood suckers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Humana. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Humana.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Humana to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #968947

You r lucky if you see the lawsuits for Januvia and janumet it is killing people and causing heart attacks.I won,t take it I got very sick and went back to metformin.

IN ORDER FOR THIS OLDER BEEN AROUND MEDICATION TO WORK YOU HAVE TO EAT RIGHT AND CONSCIOUS

You are lucky janumet almost killed me.

Januvia and janumet r causing heart attacks.I threw them out