2.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had been taking an emergency asthma inhaler for years.I take it when I need it.

I had not refilled it for four months. I try to refill it at CVS and it is suddenly not covered. I call the Humana Pharmacy. I need to take the issue to my physician.

Humana wants to jack me around for ten days to switch me to an alternative to save $2 every few months. When the status changed, they could have sent me an email so I would know in advance.

They probably need all they can get to give their CEO another million a month.A Porsche is very expensive.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $29. The author is overall dissatisfied with Humana. The most disappointing about humana prescription drug plan from Humana was had ability to send email but didnt notify about change Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Humana.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Humana to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments