Humana - Review about Disability Insurance
Unfortunately I have Humana PPO Disability.Before choosing Humana, I called and listed the services that my condition requires and was assured that they would be covered - that was untrue.
My Dr's request pre-authorization for all of my visits because they seldom receive payment - it does them little good. I figure a picture is worth 1000 words so attached is a photo of the "paid claims" on my most recent statement.
I am filing a complaint with NC Dept of Insurance and Medicare and recommend others do the same.Sick people should not have to deal with this and Dr's should be paid for their services!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disability Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."