Humana - Review about Disability Insurance
Unfortunately I have Humana PPO Disability.Before choosing Humana, I called and listed the services that my condition requires and was assured that they would be covered - that was untrue.
My Dr's request pre-authorization for all of my visits because they seldom receive payment - it does them little good. I figure a picture is worth 1000 words so attached is a photo of the "paid claims" on my most recent statement.
I am filing a complaint with NC Dept of Insurance and Medicare and recommend others do the same.Sick people should not have to deal with this and Dr's should be paid for their services!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disability Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."