Humana - Review about Disability Insurance
Unfortunately I have Humana PPO Disability.Before choosing Humana, I called and listed the services that my condition requires and was assured that they would be covered - that was untrue.
My Dr's request pre-authorization for all of my visits because they seldom receive payment - it does them little good. I figure a picture is worth 1000 words so attached is a photo of the "paid claims" on my most recent statement.
I am filing a complaint with NC Dept of Insurance and Medicare and recommend others do the same.Sick people should not have to deal with this and Dr's should be paid for their services!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disability Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."