This last week I've been on hold a total of 30 hours altogether.Three months ago it was different.

I moved and need to get another primary Dr. but can only do that by talking to someone there. Their "member" web site doesn't work and I stay on hold until my battery dies. They get over 800 a month from medicare and earn none of it.

I need meds immediately but can't see a doc. I intend on getting hold of medicare, Social Security, my senators and representatives and reporting them (little that that will do).

Until then, it appears they lack the resources to let me change doctors.Avoid these folks like the plague!

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments

Transamerica - A heart attack Transamerica "I got a letter from Transamerica stating they no longer will accept money orders so i paid online for my three polices for August and September which was 66.76 and..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Erie Insurance - Auto Claim Review Erie Insurance "Ilegally parked delivery truck with its back on the road and front facing an Hilton Garden Inn dropped its liftgate over the road and fell on my car damaging frame..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more