I'm disabled, I need my mobile device repaired! It is over 4 years old, needs Wheels, Tires, Batteries, and other repairs, before I may use it again safely!

Humana, has been Negligent in responding to my needs, this has rendered me home bound!

I reported my Humana, my Doctor at the Family Health Center of East Valley, in Mesa Arizona, (Theresa Reyes M.D.) is incapable of writing a proper prescription (in her own words), & simply asked that I contact Humana. if I wanted the repairs to be completed!

Humana, ignores my plea for the repairs to be completed! The repairs have need the repairs now for over 2 months.!

The professional evaluation's, on my scooter, by Southwest Mobility, in Mesa Arizona, found my mobile device to be unsafe to operate!

Promises made by another provider Preferred Home Care of Arizona, were found to have incorrect information, regarding my insurance, and was in my opinion extremely incompetent!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Humana. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Humana to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Humana and humana health insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1011343

I'm just another frustrating customer but wanted to reply to you.

Surely someone who works with the disabled should know how to prescribe mobility equipment. You may need to find a different doctor.

My husband uses a mobility equipment place that knows how to bill insurance.