I was trying to cancel a policy with humana a policy that I was duped into getting in the first place.I cannot remember how many departments that I was transferred to before I got the right one.

It took an employee to get me to the right department, an even he did not get the right information from his fellow employees on how to cancel this policy. It was a nightmare. I spent the better part of 4 hours on the phone going from department to department trying to cancel this hellish policy. I will not be using humana for any thing else.

Finally when I did get to the correct department and spoke to the correct person I was told to call back with my son since he is the one who the policy was for. Never mind that I was the one paying for the *** thing. when I did call back I found that the person that I spoke to did not give me her extension number. So that took another two hours to trace her down.

My blood is boiling. Humana sucks sewer water.

Not only that --the recording tells you that they might not cover what is quoted over the phone at the time that they enroll you in a policy!!!You have got to love it!!!!

Review about: Humana Dental Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion