I am a health care provider - Humana insurance is the worst I have ever had to work with.The customer service center is based in India - the representatives are rude, poorly informed, and most unhelpful.
I despise having to deal with this insurance company - and, as a provider - I should be able to speak to a customer service representative with some knowledge and it is virtually impossible.
The claims are not paid in a timely manner, nor are they paid in the correct amount.If any patient sees this review - under no circumstances are you to deal with this insurance.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
- Very little about humana
What I disliked
- Lack of email contact
- Unreachable by phone
- Never being able to contact
- Misleading plan coverage
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."