Albemarle, North Carolina

I am a health care provider - Humana insurance is the worst I have ever had to work with.The customer service center is based in India - the representatives are rude, poorly informed, and most unhelpful.

I despise having to deal with this insurance company - and, as a provider - I should be able to speak to a customer service representative with some knowledge and it is virtually impossible.

The claims are not paid in a timely manner, nor are they paid in the correct amount.If any patient sees this review - under no circumstances are you to deal with this insurance.

I liked: Very little about humana.

I didn't like: Lack of email contact, Unreachable by phone, Never being able to contact, Misleading plan coverage.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1269440

I completely agree.I had this insurance for a year and every single claim is a problem.

They deny coverage of everything and when you call you get the middle east.

The most frustrating experience EVER.They should not be allowed to be in business.