New Braunfels, Texas
1.9

Update by user Dec 04, 2018

Humana Claims, PO Box 14140, Lexington, KY 40512-4140. 8 calls to straighten out Humana Pharmacy error.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2018

I spent an hour and a half trying to get an answer why a prescription increased 30% from earlier refills same year, without notice. First Humana blamed it on the pharmacy who I confirmed prior that it did not have a cost increase.

I also submitted a PA since its Not Covered next year 2019, and emailed asking how to include specific reason why their substitute drug wasn't appropriate. No response. I wasn't notified that The 3rd party PA processor overlooked the date and dismissed as available 2018. When I requested Clinical Research Dept to resubmit the with the correct date and specific reason, Jesseann omitted the reason and ICD Code saying "The Doctor can do it." Humana reps stall by repeating the info I gave them FIVE TIMES, then dismiss by repetitively reciting scripted phrases.

They will not provide verification of what Reps say in writing.

I was disconnected several times when I tried to contact with online Chat. There is no email.

Product or Service Mentioned: Humana Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Humana Pros: Fast plan application.

Humana Cons: Lack of resolution, Time expended, Untrained apathetic staff.

• Humana Bad Customer Servie