Carrollwood, FL 33618, USA
2.0

Moved form Wyoming to Florida.I never gave Humana a thought, with US coverage of the Wlamart plan, I'm good.

Nope. Got a letter on 10-24-16 that they found out I moved and would have to cancel me on 10-31-2017. Heck I have a year so I called and changed my address. At same time I had to reup-why- don't know.

On 11-3-16 got a letter my coverage stopped on 10-31-16. On 11-4-16 got a letter saying I'm good as customer. On 11-6-16 got letter dis enrolling me from plan. I asked them to review all their taped conversations with me and their reps.

Are you kidding, and I can't get a copy.

So-be wear.Your problems/issues will fall on deaf ears, Humana can do no wrong.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Humana. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Humana to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of knowing what to do. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Humana and humana customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments