My wife has claims dating back to October of 2015 that Humana is unable to process correctly.Been on the phone for them for hours.

Humana is processing her as she "could have Medicare" while she is on my private policy. I have sent letter after letter and I was just cut off after being transferred to 7 different department. What shame is this. The line was so bad when I was transferred the last time, so the agent took my number down and was going to call me back.

It was right at 5 pm, and I have waited 10 minutes and no call back. So the story continues tomorrow. The have denied her claims in the excess of $1,000 that should have been paid in full since she had made all the different deductibles. I had to pay so the doctors would not send the outstanding bills to collections.

what to do. No accountability, no call back or follow ups what so ever.

As long as they get their monthly checks they are happy.What to do???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of humana national pos open access plan from Humana. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Humana to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Humana for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments