Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Humana requires previous approvals and referrals, which they refuse to honor.A free vision test offered by Humana, my referral was properly coded and obtained, printed order with authorization, I am being billed almost $200.

Do not think you have "insurance with Humana"...You Do NOT. They lie about coverage. You follow all Rules, then get billed hundreds of dollars, Plus, their provider had a stroke, is still being used by Humana, he gave me a test coded wrong, a test I did not need nor want. My order was properly coded but he changed it.

Every referral is not to be trusted. I make appointments from their Provider list, show up and am refused service be sure that provider "quit Humsna" and. Y time for weeks was wasted.

Stay away from Humana.Your health is at stake.

Review about: Humana Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Mistake in coding/referral.

I liked: Very little about humana, Silversneakers fitness.

I didn't like: Misleading information, How they think they are god.

Had an Experience with Humana?

Comments