Humana Gold Plus HMO
Humana promotional materials to not make it clear what the working definition of "in-network" is.The materials indicate that your primary physican can refer to to any specialist in the Humana Provider directory.
My eye surgeon is in the Humana book. However my eye surgeon is not a member of the medical office that my PCP is. My PCP is with Dupage Medical Group, a group of over 300 doctors. My PCP and/or his business office refuses to give me a referral to any doctor outside of their DMG group.
I had known about these restrictions prior to signing up I would have choose a different provider.
Either a PPO plan with Humana or maybe Blue Cross. This is incomplete information. I had no way of determining this in advance.
Humana should be sanctioned by Medicare and pay penalties.They should be required work with all those impacted to make sure they can see the doctor of their choice.review #404916
You may also like
- "A check cashing business named Cheque Pronto at 1630 Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth, GA (inside the Assi Plaza Farmer's Market) has flyers, banners, and a tent that advertises you can..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "The contractor by name James Divino of Lombard, IL provided a quote to finish our basement for $7,600. He completed 30% of the work and somehow managed to get..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."