Humana - Cancelled my insurance in error... Told it was reinstated only to find out I cannot get needed medical care.
Humana seems to be run by Dumb and Dumber...My insurance was cancelled in error...
and they supposedly corrected the error. Certainly not with all departments within their system. My primary physician was unable to set up an appointment for me to get an MRI as I have a torn Achilles Tenon. I have spent more than 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve the error made by Humana.
I was a Licensed Insurance Producer (Agent) in Nevada before retiring. I will now contact the Nevada Department of Insurance in hopes of resolving the problem with Humana.
Humana customer service and staff don't seem to care about solving problems.Incompetents runs rapid with Humana.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015. I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton. They peel right off easily. I've..."
- "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, listen to these reviews. I did not. I thought that maybe all engine shops will have a few bad reviews, can't make everyone happy, right? The fact..."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."