Humana - Cancelled my insurance in error... Told it was reinstated only to find out I cannot get needed medical care.
Humana seems to be run by Dumb and Dumber...My insurance was cancelled in error...
and they supposedly corrected the error. Certainly not with all departments within their system. My primary physician was unable to set up an appointment for me to get an MRI as I have a torn Achilles Tenon. I have spent more than 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve the error made by Humana.
I was a Licensed Insurance Producer (Agent) in Nevada before retiring. I will now contact the Nevada Department of Insurance in hopes of resolving the problem with Humana.
Humana customer service and staff don't seem to care about solving problems.Incompetents runs rapid with Humana.review #479017
You may also like
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "Healthhaven.com or Health Haven and its thieving owner Larry McElhinney are currently ripping people off by promising fraudulently to provide advertising services that provide visitors and high quality backlinks to..."
- "Thanks for taking up space on my iPhone with crappy apps I will never use... I swear if I could get my hands on the granola eating *** who decided..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the..."
- "I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's. Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday. They completely screwed up my..."
- "there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95. I checked in my area so see..."