Humana - Cancelled my insurance in error... Told it was reinstated only to find out I cannot get needed medical care.
Humana seems to be run by Dumb and Dumber...My insurance was cancelled in error...
and they supposedly corrected the error. Certainly not with all departments within their system. My primary physician was unable to set up an appointment for me to get an MRI as I have a torn Achilles Tenon. I have spent more than 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve the error made by Humana.
I was a Licensed Insurance Producer (Agent) in Nevada before retiring. I will now contact the Nevada Department of Insurance in hopes of resolving the problem with Humana.
Humana customer service and staff don't seem to care about solving problems.Incompetents runs rapid with Humana.106a8e77 review #479017
You may also like
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "Buenos Aires Air Conditioning and Liberty Air Duct Cleaning owned by Carlos Avemaria is not a business you want to hire. They destroyed my duct work when they "cleaned" them..."
- "On occasion I have had to contact Customer Service for many organizations. Occasionally, the first rep I speak with is able to resolve the issue. More often than not I..."
- "Ladies beware of Raymond Borgfeldt! He's only interested in your credit cards or your money. He'll take his time to build your trust & shower you with small gifts, perfumes,..."