BEWARE HUMANA WALMART PREFERRED PLAN
On 12.17.12 I paid $37.99 for Erythrocin Stearate 250mg 30 tabs under Humana Walmart Preferred Plan at Rite Aid Pharmacy.On 1.18.13, I had to refill the prescription and was charged by the same Pharmacy $75.11.
The pharmacist called Humana and was told Humana increased the cost for the drug for the Walmart Preferred Plan. I called Humana 3 times and was on hold for 65 minutes. Customer service is a disaster and I was disconnected twice. There is no fax number or email to contact Humana, only a telephone number that is insufficient to handle the complaints.
I finally got a supervisor, Seth, who said Humana increased the out of pocket payment to me because the drug increased BUT HE COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY no documentation of the increase. I was told now I must pay more for drugs than before as Humana does not provide the discounts as before. Humana is deceptive and does not disclose the increases in out of pocket expenses to the consumer. I would not have renewed for 2013 If I knew Humana would not give a discount on drugs and now I have a huge increase in out of pocket expenses.
This issue is about Humana’s refusal to honor the discounted drug prices as before.I would never have renewed this drug plan if Humana disclosed its new pricing policy that I never was informed of.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "About PEOPLE FINDERS:They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).I do not, did not and will not..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle. We took a vehicle..."
- "Hey Good morning so last night I went to Taco Bell for a late night I pulled up Thur the drive thru and the employee at the window was having..."
- "At that time ordered products in the store GearBest. This time I bought these guys phone Bluboo Picasso 3G smartphone. Order W1604290614008605. I will say that the guys have worked..."